Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara vs. Benefit They're Real Mascara

I have two favorite mascaras and every morning I have trouble deciding which one to use. Dior Addict It-Lash mascara and Benefit's They're Real! mascara are incredibly similar, but I love them both for different reasons. They have very similar plastic wands, which is why I was drawn to them. Both volumize, lengthen, curl, lift, and seperate the lashes.

I love the chubbiness of Dior's wand. It never clumps and creates such natural, beautiful lashes. It has a special latex gel polymer, which makes taking the mascara off at night easy breezy. (I love using Bioderma to take it off). Dior's comes in black and pink. I don't know if I would get the pink, but it sounds cool.

Benefit's has a bit thinner wand, compared to Dior's. The wand has a domed tip, which makes it easy to apply the mascara to the bottom lashes fairly easily. Benefit's mascara makes my eyelashes long and dramatic, which I love. The one problem with Benefit's is that it takes forever to get off at night, but the mascara does stay curled for much longer. Benefit's comes in black.

Ultimately, when I run out of them I will probably buy Benefit's over Dior's, but I really do love both.
The left eye has the Benefit's They're Real! mascara and the right has Dior's It-Lash mascara. If you want something dramatic, definitely go for Benefit's, but if you want something natural, go for Dior's. What are your favorite mascaras?

xo, Sam

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've tried benefits mascara before and it didn't really do anything for me. I was very disappointed in it as I had a lot of hope it would be amazing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my sister wasn't crazy about Benefit's either for some reason, :( but I do know tons of people that love it. Love your blog!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have two favorite mascaras and every morning I have trouble deciding which one to use. Dior Addict It-Lash mascara and Benefit's They're ... diormascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two favorite mascaras and every morning I have trouble deciding which one to use. Dior Addict It-Lash mascara and Benefit's They're ... edioraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig