Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015 Favorites


I cannot believe that January is already over! I have had so much to do these past few weeks. I moved back into school, so now I have a very hectic schedule. Is it bad that I'm already dreaming of summer? Anyway, let's get into my January 2015 favorites:

  1. Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer - I am in shade Vanilla. It is perfect for brightening up my under eye and makes me look wide awake. It glides on my skin and lasts all day long.
  2. NUDE Purify Daily Moisturizer - I love this skincare line. This moisturizer is perfect for the day time. It hydrates enough without making me greasy.
  3. Simple Cleansing Micellar Water - This is a great cheap version of Bioderma. It takes off my makeup and in the morning I use it before putting my moisturizer on.
  4. Sara Happ 'The Lip Scrub' in Vanilla Bean - My lips have been so chapped this winter, so this lip scrub works amazingly. It wipes away any flaky skin leaving a nice soft lip.
  5. Nars Portobello Duo Eyeshadow - This is probably my favorite duo eyeshadow by Nars. They are the perfect every day shades. My "go-to look" lately has been swiping the left shade all over my eyelid and the right shade in the crease.
  6. Bumble and bumble Surf Spray - I have naturally wavy hair, so this surf spray just makes my hair even more beachy looking. I have been obsessed with this product for years, so it is definitely an all time favorite.
xo, Sam





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm definitely going to buy the B&B Surf Spray for the summer!
    Great post!
    my favourites are in this post, if you'd like to check them out ;) http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-things-january.html

    Love, Charline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Thank you! I'll definitely check it out.

      Xo.

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing up the Surf Spray for such a long time it sounds amazing <3 That eyeshadow duo is stunning xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig