Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Review: Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation

Say hello to Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation aka the best foundation I have ever tried. This foundation controls shine, is oil free, and provides complete coverage so it is perfect for those who have oily, acne prone skin.

I have combination skin - very oily and very dry. Since I have combination skin I mix this foundation and Origins Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment so the formula becomes more moisturizing. I also find that by mixing those two that I even get less shiny throughout the day than just wearing the foundation alone. It creates a flawless, powdery finish that lasts all day long.

My perfect shade is No. 20. What I love about Make Up For Ever is that they have so many different shades so every one can find their perfect match.

My favorite way to apply the foundation is with Sigma Beauty's F80 Flat Kabuki brush. It works perfectly for liquid foundations and helps create the flawless finish that this foundation provides. This is by far my favorite foundation brush.

Have you tried either of these products?

xo, Sam
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks! You have a lovely blog! I followed you on bloglovin and instagram. :)

    xo, Sam

    ReplyDelete

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig