Friday, January 9, 2015

Golden Glitter

I love all things gold, especially glittery gold eyeliner. Here is my go-to look when I want to feel sparkly.
  1. First I start out with eye primer, I have been using Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
  2. I line my top lid with Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, which even comes with a brush that I really love, to create a thin cat-eye look.
  3. I line my bottom lid with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in goldmine.
  4. I line the bottom lid again with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in midnight cowboy.
  5. I curl my lashes with Shu Uemura eye lash curler.
  6. I finish the look by using Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

This is the final look. (Ignore the little golden glitters underneath the eyeliner.)

xo, Sam
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig