Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Skincare Routine

I have had issues with my skin since I was about 10 years old, so I take my skincare very seriously. I am religious about my skincare routine and I will never go to bed without washing my face. My skin is not perfect, but right now this is what works for me.


I start my skin ritual by washing my face with Bosica Detoxifying Black Cleanser. It is a warming gel cleanser that dissolves oil and makeup, pore-clogging impurities, and detoxifies the skin. I have seen such an improvement in my skin since I have started using this product. It also lasts an incredibly long time, so it is worth the price.

I am a firm believer in eye cream and lately I have been using Origins Eye Doctor. It is includes cucumber, rosemary, ginseng, and green tea to de-puff, fade dark shadows, and fight off radical damage. I recommend this eye cream for younger under eyes.

Since I have had acne throughout the years, I have acne marks left on my skin. I use Fresh Peony Spot-Correcting Brightening Essence to brighten my skintone, lighten, and reduce the appearance of my acne spots. My dark spots have been fading very slowly.


I have been wanting to try out NUDE Skincare for a while now, so I recently bought the NUDE Skincare Purify Daily Moisturizer. I use this moisturizer in the day time. It is very light and perfect for oily to combination (which is what I have) skin. Since I have started using this I have had to use way less powder throughout the day. It really balances my skin out.


If I have a whitehead I put on the Origins Super Spot Remover before I go to bed. It helps heal, dry it out, and fade fast.


This is a travel size Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil, but I have been through a few of the full size bottles of this before. I use this oil at night and it deeply hydrates my skin. This is one of my favorite facial oils to use. I also love it for hair and nails. 


I usually mix Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate with Josie Maran's Argan Oil together. I use it at night and it is supposed to repair and restore skin while you are sleeping. Every night that I use this product I wake up with glowing skin. It is kind of like magic.


I have been using retin-a for years now, and I do not think I can live without it. I love how it helps with acne when I am young and will help with wrinkles when I am older. I use it about every other night. If you can get your hands on retin-a, I highly recommend it.


xo, Sam
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig