Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Review: Frank Body

There has been a ton of hype surrounding Frank Body for a while now and I totally understand. First off, let's talk about their most popular product, their body scrub.

"Every body needs a little tough love." - Frank

I have the Original Body Scrub. It consists of a coffee blend, almond oil, brown sugar, and sea salt. The scrub is supposed to scrub away flaky skin and target cellulite, acne, stretch marks, etc.  I was breaking out on my back and since using this my back has been much clearer. This stuff really works and leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Plus it is only $14.95!

How to: I get in to the shower, get wet, and then scrub the product into my skin. I let it sit on my skin for 5 to 10 minutes. I scrub 2 to 3 times a week. Beware, this is SO messy, but it is worth it.

Now on to their new face range. It consists of the Creamy Face Cleanser, Creamy Face Scrub, and Everyday Face Moisturizer.

"I look dirty so you can look clean." - Frank

The Creamy Face Cleanser has green coffee bean extract, marshmallow root and echinacea extract, charcoal (I love any product with charcoal), and coconut, grape seed, and almond oil in it. Just so you know, it does contain nuts. The cleanser targets impurities, locks in moisture, and repairs skin. I use this every night. It is priced at $19.95.

"Some cream with your coffee?" - Frank

The Creamy Face Scrub is a lot gentler than the body scrub. It has freshly roasted and ground coffee, white clay, and rosehip, coconut, almond, and grape seed oils. Contains nuts! It scrubs away dry, flaky skin, targets impurities, detoxifies, repairs, and hydrates. I use this scrub about 3 times a week. I think this product smells the most like coffee and I love it. This is my favorite product out of the bunch. It is priced at $19.95.

"I want to be on you all day, every day." - Frank

The Everyday Face Moisturizer is great for people with sensitive, blemish-prone skin. My combination skin loves this product. It contains green coffee extract, cocoa and shea butters, vitamin E, and coconut, almond, and grape seed oils. Contains nuts! I use this every morning. It is priced at $21.95.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mulberry Lane. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig